[rt-users] Requestor gets his own reply too

Jesper Holm Olsen dunkel at diku.dk
Wed May 3 05:32:26 EDT 2000

Hmm. In the admin-webinterface there is a note: "(requestors will
always be sent copies of all correspondence.)".

I find it rather annoying that a requestor who sends a request, get an
answer from me and when answering that, gets a copy of his own reply.

Could someone point me to the place, where you could place a check on
requestor and sender, to see if the requestor should get the mail.

--
Jesper Holm Olsen,  Department of Computer Science and Department of
                    Film and Media studies, University of Copenhagen