[rt-users] escape certain mail-adresses vom autoreply.

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed May 3 11:57:33 EDT 2000

> At a place i used to work that used RT, certain higher-ups in the company
> who generated large numbers of requests didn't want to be bothered with
> auto-replys cluttering their mailboxes (that was the reason they gave me).

"large number of auto-replies cluttering up the mailboxes" seems to be the
real problem. Don't you think this will be solved if we add in some logic
ala "don't send more than one autoreply to each email address" or "don't
send more than one autoreply a week to each unique mail address"?

Actually, I think that it makes sense implementing the system above,
actually I think I will do it right away for RT2 ...

Anyway, the hack I described in an earlier mail should be enough for you
right now and here, shouldn't it?

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX