[rt-users] Feature Requests (general)

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed May 3 13:03:26 EDT 2000

> the features you are looking
> to add sound great also, but don't feel like you need to add all of
> those features for a 2.0 version to be a success.

Yeah, I agree to this - there might be that we have to postpone quite some
of those things until after 2.0 (I guess I have said "will be easy to
add" for many of the features, haven't I? That means they will come in
some post-2.0 version if and only if somebody actually implement those
features :)

Anyway, quite some of the features the general public wants are really
essensial.  I do by all means priority the features that is essensial for
my employer, and I am afraid that I occasionally have promised a bit more
than what we can keep.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX