[rt-users] External Authentication and Users

Stephen J. Lawrence Jr. stephenl at examen.com
Wed May 3 14:24:25 EDT 2000

I tried to implement this script but when I click create new user, the browser just keeps trying to load something and
sits there. I changed the values to match what I the values I use to configure netscape communicator for our ldap. Is
this the complete listing of code changes?

--
Thanks,

Stephen Lawrence
-Support Technician & Webmaster