[rt-users] Changing %rtname%

Dave (Grizz) Glaser dsglaser at mtu.edu
Tue May 9 11:14:56 EDT 2000

Hi all. My first post so be nice to the newbie :)

I installed rt on my solaris 2.6 system a month or so ago. It works great, but I was wondering if there is a way to change the name that rt uses on correspondence in the subject line:

[mm.mtu.edu] #1352

I was wondering if there is a way to change the mm.mtu.edu (which ended up being the default somehow) to be something else without wiping out the database.

Thanks
Dave

 David S. Glaser  AKA Grizz	|
 M&M Systems Administrator      | Somedays it just isn't worth struggling out
 U201 M&ME Building 	  	| of the straight jacket in the morning.
 Houghton, MI 49931	 	|    			- unknown
 dsglaser at mtu.edu 		|