[rt-users] Area sorting...

Michael J. Pomraning mjp at securepipe.com
Wed May 10 09:45:08 EDT 2000

Quick question,

We are using areas to classify requests by client across different
queues, such that the EndUserSupport queue has areas ClientA and
ClientB, the AttackResponse queue has areas ClientA and ClientB, etc.

Will 2.0 support something similar?  Or will we have to break queues
apart into, e.g., EndUser_A, AttackR_B, etc?  (The latter seems to be
the conventional wisdom on this list...)

TIA

--
MJ Pomraning	<mjp at securepipe.com>
SecurePipe Communications