[rt-users] @INC

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed May 10 20:21:53 EDT 2000

> and the winner is...Tobis!

Firstly I think I was the only contestor, and secondly I'm always right ;)

> Data:showtable was not installed, (it should be listed as a prerequisite
> module...it is needed by msql modules)...

I've never seen this problem before.  It seems like most systems already
have Data::ShowTable installed.  I must confess that I don't have a faint
clue about what the module actually is useful for (though a quick look at
the documentation reveals everything about it).  I don't think RT uses the
functionality in it, so it's maybe stupid that mysql-modules can't work
without it.

tobix at fsck.com