[rt-users] Help - Rt not working anymore..

Kent Longballa Kent.Longballa at Onvoy.com
Thu May 18 16:18:16 EDT 2000

Could anyone explain why I am getting these errors? The web part of Rt has
been working fine until today when I was doing some upgrades to try RT-1.3 I
have checked everything I can think of and made every effort to not
overwrite anything. After I did the install of RT-1.3 my old rt was still
working properly as I used different user id's and different file locations
as well as a rttest database instead of the standard rt.... Help!?
I can execute the file /usr/local/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi and it does not
return any errors and I have not changed the configuration of my httpsd as I
was working on the httpd instead...

(13)Permission denied: mod_mime_magic: can't read
`/usr/local/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi'
webrt.cgi: Failed to launch RT program.
webrt.cgi: Permission denied
[Thu May 18 14:14:12 2000] [error] [client ip.removed] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi

Kent Longballa