[rt-users] Spell checker

Tauren Mills tauren at servlets.net
Fri May 19 06:42:15 EDT 2000

I agree that this would make sense if it was integrated into the RT product.
However, I personally would like a more interactive spell checker.  One that
can prompt me one misspelling at a time and ask me if I'd like to replace,
skip, skip all, or add the misspelled word.  Just like a spell checker in a
word processor.  To accomplish this, it seems like a small hidden java
applet or ActiveX control would work best, however it could probably be done
completely in javascript.

Tauren