[rt-users] open and close email only

rt at ghost.ntelos.net rt at ghost.ntelos.net
Mon Nov 6 12:10:40 EST 2000

Hey Stephen,
Thank you for the reply.

> Comments are not sent to the end user that made the original request.

Right... but it seems that comments are being sent to all the other users.
For example, I have ten people that are using the system and when a
comment is made on a ticket, it email the comment.

> Therefore, if you only do comments during the process then when the
> transaction is closed the user will be notified.  In addition, you
> can have the automatic notification in place so that they get
> emailed when they open the transaction.

Right... what I want to do is have the an email sent to all users that
belong to the particular queue when the ticket is opened and when it is
closed. I don't want comments to be mailed.

In the members email option I see:
Queue members

   Send email notification of each transaction
   Send copies of all correspondence
   Send copies of all comments

Which none are really what I am looking for.

Does that make sense?

Thanks a lot!

Ashby