[rt-users] Non-Queue Member Access etc.

Adam Maurice adam at live-networks.net
Wed Nov 8 18:01:27 EST 2000

Hey.

Ive setup RT to the best of my knowledge correctly, yet I am having trouble
creating tickets from users outside the members list.

When I send in a request, I get:

There has been an error:
There has been an error with your request:
You don't have permission to create requests in this queue. Either you're
not a queue member or non-members aren't allowed to create requests in this
queue.

I have triple checked, and then triple checked again that the tickbox in
the queue admin window says:Allow non-members to create requests
-- IT IS TICKED !!

Mysqldump shows:

CREATE TABLE queues (
   queue_id char(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
   mail_alias char(40),
   comment_alias char(40),
   m_owner_trans int(11),
   m_members_trans int(11),
   m_user_trans int(11),
   m_user_create int(11),
   m_members_corresp int(11),
   m_members_comment int(11),
   m_user_resolve int(11),
   allow_user_create int(11),
   default_prio int(11),
   default_final_prio int(11),
   default_due_in int(11),
   PRIMARY KEY (queue_id)
);

#
# Dumping data for table 'queues'
#

INSERT INTO queues VALUES
('LiveNet','support at live-networks.net',NULL,1,1,1,1,1,1,NULL,1,0,0,NULL);

#

It all looks fine to me, but it just aint working..

I'd be interested to hear any comments as I need to set this thing up and
get it working asap.

Thanks very much in advance,

Yours sincerely,

-Adam Maurice

Adam Maurice,           E-mail: adam at live-networks.co.uk
Executive Technical Director,   Tel: +44  (0)20 8208 2425
Live-Networks                   Fax: +44 (0)20 8450 7744
Millenium Business Centre, Staples Corner, London NW2 6DW