[rt-users] Another Problem...

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Nov 15 01:42:19 EST 2000

Here's my problem...

When I make any change to a record, or add a new one, mail to my own address
goes fine. However, mail to another user of RT is killed by sendmail. The
error message given by sendmail is, "Data format error". This results in me
getting the email message, and the other user getting nothing. I've tried
changing the user to a new email address, and removing and adding back the
user. Neither of these made any difference.

If needed, I can get the whole message from my logs.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online