[rt-users] rt-mailgate

Gunn, Billy bgunn at InterAdNet.com
Wed Nov 22 09:19:43 EST 2000

Good Morning.  I am trying to set up RT for the first time and have run in
to a problem with the mail gateway. I have added the line:

rt:     |"/path/to/lrt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"

to /etc/aliases as per the readme.  /etc/sendmail.cf is set to look at
/etc/aliases.  When I send mail to rt at myhost.mydomain.com it is returned
undeliverable with the following message:

|"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"
    (expanded from: <rt at myhost.mydomain.com>)

sh: rt-mailgate not available for sendmail programs
554 |"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"... Service unavailable

Any ideas as to what I am missing?

Thanks,
Billy Gunn
Unix Sys Admin