[rt-users] Requests in mySQL, but not showing up in RT web UI?

Paul Lussier pll at mclinux.com
Mon Oct 16 10:20:51 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I'm running RT-1.0.4, with mySQL-3.22.  I seem to be experiencing a bizarre
phenomenon of entering cases into RT, receiving the e-mail generated by RT,
but then not being able to view them in the web interface.

If I enter the specific number into the "Display Request #" field and click
the button, I get all the information, but I need to know the case number,
since they're not showing up in the request queue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Seeya,