[rt-users] RT question

Ralph Angenendt ra at letras.de
Thu Oct 19 12:29:56 EDT 2000

dkillebrew wrote:
> Quick question.  If you shouldn't startup rt by running rtmux.pl in the bin
> directory, then how does one start RT?
> Please help.  The clamoring is getting louder.  I haven't had to restart RT
> since it first began running in November 1999.  SO naturally I have
> forgotten how.

Errm - either you use the web interface to start webrt.cgi or you
use the programs rt or rtadmin in /path/to/rt/bin/. But I think you
should fix your database problem, RT will run like a charm again
after that :)

Ralph
Ralph Angenendt       | "Military justice is to justice what military
http://www.letras.de  |  music is to music"
ra at letras.de          |                -- Groucho Marx