[rt-users] Email on ticket creation

Eric Horne horne at std.teradyne.com
Tue Oct 24 12:59:31 EDT 2000

I think I'm in the same boat as Ben.. here's another perspective:

I'd like to be able to assign tasks to the folks in my group. Currently,
this happens on a synchronous basis -- every hour or so I check the list of
tasks that are not assigned and I go through and assign them. I don't have
notify of every transaction because I don't need that much e-mail (if I
want the status on something, I'll look it up, thank you very much); I
would, however, like to know when a brand new, unassigned request gets
entered into the queue so that I can assign it quickly.

I've tried creating a NULL user in the database, but that seems to have no
affect.

Any hints?

-Eric