[rt-users] Email on ticket creation

arclight at jump.net arclight at jump.net
Wed Oct 25 01:25:20 EDT 2000

Hi,

I added an --orphans option to rtreports that lists unowned
unresolved tickets. The core is the following SQL query:

SELECT DISTINCT effective_sn, status, queue_id, area, subject
FROM each_req
WHERE ((status = 'open') OR (status = 'stalled')) AND (owner = '')
ORDER BY queue_id, area, effective_sn

It wouldn't be too hard to periodically regenerate and mail the
orphan report or constrain the query on date_created if you only
want to be notificatied once per ticket.

My hacked-up version of rtreports is called queuestatus and is
located at:

http://www.jump.net/~arclight/projects/rt/queuestatus

Let me know if you find it useful or have any questions,

-- Bob