[rt-users] Purging OLD requests...

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Oct 26 01:01:08 EDT 2000

As far as I know, nobody's eve3r written the RT data warehousing tool which
would take old requests and transactions and move them to an archival database.

Basically, you want to make sure you yank both tickets and transactions.  If
this is merely a performance issue, there may be other ways to deal. (Column indexes, etc.)