[rt-users] RT for public bug tracking?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Oct 30 12:22:38 EST 2000

I know that the casbah project did it. and we do it. you probably
want to set up an "anonymous" account with "display" access
to the queues in question.  I've never heard about a breakin though
rt, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.  For extra security,
you could set up a wget to suck down the relevant html and
only export daily snapshots to the public.

        -j