[rt-users] please help me Boss!!

Frank Thommen thommen at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 5 08:17:32 EDT 2000

hi,

> 1. I need to change the look & feel of the Queue owners page, where messages are seen & replied, Please tell me which file do I need to edit & I guess I will need to re-complie it so how shoul dI do that.

in your source tree, edit the files lib/rt/ui/web/manipulate.pm,
lib/rt/ui/web/forms.pm and lib/rt/ui/web/support.pm.

---

> 2.I do not want Email Headers & Mime info "(in case of HTML format)emails to be displayed in the queue owners screen.
> How to remove it.

in your source tree you edit the file lib/rt/ui/web/manipulate.pm.  change
"all" in the line

&rt::ui::web::print_transaction('all','received',$rt::req[$serial_num]{'trans'}
[$temp]{'content'});

to whatever header field you *want* to see on the screen.  it's probably
around line 779.

---

all this applies to the *web* interface and version 1.0.3 of rt!

after editing go to your source root directory and type "make upgrade".

regards

      frank

Frank Thommen, IT Support Group, D-INFK, ETH Zuerich
E-Mail: thommen at inf.ethz.ch; Tel: +41-1-63 36092 (Mo-Do)