[rt-users] two small feature requests

Daniel W Lowe dan at uksolutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 15:30:47 EDT 2000

Hi

Thats an easy one.  Presuming you have access to your webserver config one
simple way is to add a redirect...

so add a redirect

Redirect /rt/index.html http://yoururl/rt/webrt.cgi

and that will take requests for http://yoururl/rt to
http://yoururl/rt/webrt.cgi

You can do it all sorts of other ways adding to the default directory page
an so on, but the above is simple.

Regards

Dan

Technical Manager
UK Solutions, part of CAD
Including UK Shells, UK Colo, UK Raq

Tel: 01527 851 333  -  Fax: 01527 851 301
Web: www.uksolutions.co.uk
Email: dan at uksolutions.co.uk