[rt-users] Premature end of script headers

Richard West Richard.West at divatv.com
Tue Sep 12 15:19:08 EDT 2000

Check:
/var/log/httpd/error_log for some info.

Then:
"cd" to your rt installation directory, then "cd bin/cgi" and run
"./webrt.cgi" to see what happens.  It should give you a more detailed
error there.  Be sure to become the same user that your web server runs
under (usually the user "nobody") when you run the cgi by hand..

-Rich

Richard West                            mailto:richard.west at divatv.com
Sr. Systems Administrator
DivaTV Systems - Princeton, NJ          http://www.divatv.com