[rt-users] webrt replies not mailed to requestor

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Tue Sep 12 19:56:53 EDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Jesse wrote:
> You should know that if the requestor is a queue member, they won't get the requestor copy.

The request is coming in via e-mail from an unrelated third-party
domain (the e-mail address of the requestor is on a different machine far
far away). I'm testing this as if an actual user was sending us a request.

Currently I'm looking at mail.pm subroutine template_mail.
$in_recipient is blank.  I am trying to trace back where template_mail
gets called.  Any hints?