[rt-users] User login required to send a request?

arclight at jump.net arclight at jump.net
Mon Sep 18 23:21:10 EDT 2000

Hi,

I finished my simple end-user interface to RT last week and have
tested it internally. As promised, I posted the most recent build at:

http://www.jump.net/~arclight/projects/rt/helpme-1.2.tar.gz

I stripped most of the junk out of the Productizer and changed its
name to something more useful (HelpMe). The documentation has
been overhauled so I think it is ready for public consumption,
moreso than the Productizer.

Please let me know what you think,

-- Bob