[rt-users] Merged tickets

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Wed Sep 20 11:38:35 EDT 2000

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jesse wrote:

> Ack. I thought I fixed this one a while ago. I'm kind of hosed right now.
> If anyone else has some time to poke at the webui code, I'd greatly appreciate
> it.

I've hacked that just today - currently fixed errors (1) web and (2) cli
and still working on (?) mail. Expect unvalidated (different line
numbers in the core) patches from me in rt-devel later.

>         -j
>

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 08:47:27PM +1000, Phil Homewood wrote:
> > Frank Thommen wrote:
> > > we have the same "problem" with rt 1.0.3, but i thought it was a feature :-)
> >
> > Same here with rt 1.0.4, with both email and web interfaces.
> > The 'each_req' and 'transactions' tables both seem to know
> > about the effective SN, but neither interface wants to show
> > it...
> > --
> > Phil Homewood                 pdh at asiaonline.net
> > Senior Technician             +61 7 3620 1930
> > Asia Online (Brisbane)        http://www.asiaonline.net/

> --
> jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
> pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404