[rt-users] Steal Tickets ?

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Thu Sep 21 05:37:22 EDT 2000

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Arne Hinrichsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> maybe this is an old question but I couldn't find any answers to it
> in the archives and FAQs:
>
> Exactly _how_ do I steal a Ticket from someone ?
> Which permissions do I need for that ?

Manipulate should be enough.

e-mail interface:
suppose authentication above by %rt user .../%rt pass ...
just use %rt steal <ticket number>

web interface:
click owner and select _just_ you (if want to assign it to different
ppl. you must own it before doing that -- the same via e-mail interface:
you can use %rt set owner <ticket number> <new owner> after the steal
above).

> I'm running rt 1.04.
>

> TIA
>
> Arne
>
> SALT AG
> Sedanstrasse 23
> D-97082 Würzburg
> Telefon: +49.931.3573.400
> Telefax: +49.931.3573.409
> Email: arne.hinrichsen at salt-ag.com
> Internet: http://www.salt-ag.com

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404