[rt-users] Replys & comments not being sent

Dan Shauver shauver at hort.cri.nz
Wed Sep 27 16:38:15 EDT 2000

You probably want to check the permissions on the transactions
directory.  Sendmail probably runs as root, so has perms, but
the webserver runs as some other user, and might not be able to
write into the transactions directory for rt.  Make sure that
whatever user the webserver's running as (nobody, on my system)
can write to the transactions directory tree by modifying the perms
on the tree or putting the webserver user into a group that has
access to the directory.

Dan Shauver
HortResearch UNIX Dude