[rt-users] Problem with losing refresh times

cjones at qwestip.net cjones at qwestip.net
Wed Apr 4 04:02:21 EDT 2001

Im using RT 1.07, and I set it to refresh every minute.  The problem is
that if I click a ticket and view it or do anything with it, when I click
the "display queue" link at the bottom, the queue displays but all of the
filter/refresh options are reset :(

Also is there a way to edit the HTML skeleton of the ticket in 1.07?  I
would like to have the "display queue" button at the top as well as the
bottom, maybe even right next to reply,take, etc....for long tickets its
kind of a pain to have to scroll all the way down just to get to the link
to redisplay the queue.

RT rules...when is 2.0 coming out? :-)