[Fwd: [rt-users] Trouble installing 1.0.7]

Lyle Scheer lyle.scheer at sun.com
Thu Apr 5 17:56:09 EDT 2001

Jesse wrote:

> I suspect it's that nobody actually knows the answer.
> Do you run into this with other CGIs running under CGIWrap?
> I've never seen nor touched cgi-wrap

Story of my life... I run into the tricky problems.  I haven't used CGIWrap
much myself, but I'll look into it.  I was hoping someone might be able to
point out a common error in an apache configuration that might do this (as
I've also not used apache much), or that it was a common misconfiguration of
RT.  I'm assuming the RT login CGI is doing a post of the login data that it
gathers, and suspected that the path for the post is misconfigured (though I
don't know how it might be).

- Lyle