[rt-users] script not found or unable to stat: /usr/local/rt/webrt.cgi

Doug Weir dweir at scienide.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 6 15:37:34 EDT 2001

After installing all of the necessary bits I created a user and a queue
and then tried to login to the webified rt UI.

I opened http://<host>/rt/webrt.cgi and got the login screen, I put the
username and password in and clicked ok and then I got:

Not Found

The requested URL /rt/webrt.cgi was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.11 Ben-SSL/1.37 Server at <host> Port 80

The error_log says:

[Fri Apr  6 15:24:06 2001] [error] script not found or unable to stat:
/usr/local/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi

I've added the following lines to httpd.conf to no affect:

Alias /webrt/ "/usr/local/rt/lib/images/"
ScriptAlias /rt/ "/usr/local/rt/bin/cgi/"

I'm stymied.  Any ideas ?

weirD

Douglas Weir                      dweir at theochem.uwaterloo.ca
Chemical Physics Dept.            Earth-Science & Chemistry 330A
University Of Waterloo                (519) 888-4567 x6110
ANTI-SPAM Policy:  Only mail addressed "To:" dweir (this excludes all of
'undisclosed recipients'/Cc/Bcc/etc) and certain pre-authorised mailing
lists will survive the spam filtering process.