[rt-users] Weird problem with queue

Edward Christians edc at legerity.com
Sun Apr 15 21:34:33 EDT 2001

I have the same problem, same release, same situation - the allow
non-members queue boxes are all checked.  Figured it was a newbie
problem but I've had no luck stopping it as yet.

Thanks,
Ed Christians

--
Edward.Christians at legerity.com | IT Systems & Network Mgr - Legerity
Legerity, Inc.  Austin TX      |       B312, M/S 525, x75625