[rt-users] RT Mail

Robert Reed rreed at ist.ucf.edu
Tue Apr 17 13:04:35 EDT 2001

Speaking of "RTFM", can someone point me to it?  I got a user manual in the
distribution package (1.0.7), but it is VERY lean and doesn't go into mail
handling.  I am trying to better understand that particular issue.

Robert W. Reed
   Program Director (Interim)
   Department of Information & Learning Technology
   Institute for Simulation & Training
   University of Central Florida
   3280 Progress Drive
   Orlando, Florida  32826