[rt-users] rt-1.3.70 dependencies

Christopher A. Seward Sr. cseward at clvillage.org
Thu Apr 26 14:27:49 EDT 2001

I have a similar problem.  I think I may be stuck using 1.0.x forever.  I have
been unable to install HTML::Mason on RH5.2, RH6, RH7, and now RH7.1, all
receiving the same error about Apache not being compiled with mod_perl (it IS
compiled with mod_perl, and I even re-compiled it from CPAN to make sure I
didn't install RedHat incorrectly).  I'd be intersted to know if anyone else has
had this problem.

TIA