[rt-users] rt-1.3.70 kicks off web user

Eric Mandel EMandel at worldnow.com
Fri Apr 27 11:58:24 EDT 2001

I have come across a problem that I think others have been faced with but I
can't seem to figure out a resolution.

When I go the WebUI I am able to login. As I browse around, though, I get
kicked off and I'm forced to login. i.e. When I went to add a user, I hit
the submit button. I was then put back at the login prompt. When I re-logged
in, I received the confirmation that the user was created. I am using IE but
I don't think I have the known bug. I don't know exactly how to tell. If it
means anything, I am able to use the old version of RT1.0 without a hitch.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Eric Mandel