[rt-users] Mod_ssl and RT2? Possibly off-topic...

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Wed Aug 1 01:20:05 EDT 2001

Sanity wrote:

> Is anyone else using this setup and/or had problems with it?
>
> We have been using RT2 with Mod_ssl/Apache for about a week now and we
> constantly get unable to find page error messages while using RT. If you
> hit back and then submit or refresh the page it usually resolves the error
> but is very annoying. As a test we switched RT2 back to a non-ssl
> setup on the same server and now we no longer receive any error messages.

No problems at all for us - Solaris 8/Sparc, Apache 1.3.20, and
mod_ssl-2.8.4-1.3.20 - We've also got mod_perl-1.25 (and perl 5.6.1)
installed into apache.

RT does get VERY slow, and seems to bring down apache to a crawl when
viewing queues with lots of (more than 100) tickets. Anyone else had
THAT problem ?

--
Téo de Hesselle,
Unix Systems Administrator