[rt-users] How to configure RT2 to Reply?

Billy Gunn billy.gunn at porivo.com
Wed Aug 1 11:19:23 EDT 2001

I am trying to get replies to work in RT2 with little success.  If I send a
reply and monitor the maillog I can see that no reply is sent (I am not
replying to the user doing the action).  I have seen a large amount of
discussion on this topic in the archives but no solution.  The best I could
find was a response to a similar question by Jesse: