[rt-users] rt1-rt2 data import - owner changed to nobody

Steve Nolan snolan at virl.bc.ca
Wed Aug 1 12:30:16 EDT 2001

I had the same problem on my first import.  In your config.pm, make sure
you haven't set a password length restriction on your users.  If your existing
users have passwords that don't meet the criteria, they won't be imported
with their existing permissions, and can't take ownership of any tickets.

Steve Nolan
Vancouver Island Regional Library
Systems Support Services

>>> Rehan van der Merwe <Rehan at nha.co.za> 08/01/01 01:26AM >>>
I successfully imported data from rt1 to rt2 with the contributed import
script, but for the ownership of the tickets.  All ownership is changed to
'nobody' - anyone have any suggestions/fixes?