[rt-users] [bug #777] (grass) Your WebRT is open to the Intenet and...

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Aug 2 03:40:12 EDT 2001

Yeah. I noticed that. But really, the fact that they're spending money to
compete with little old me is rather flattering. ;)

        Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

...realized that the entire structure of the net could be changed to be made
more efficient, elegant, and spontaneously make more money for everyone
involved. It's a marvelously simple diagram, but this form doesn't have a way
for me to draw it.  It'll wait. 				-Adam Hirsch