[rt-users] Creating Ticket Externally in RT2

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Aug 2 05:58:35 EDT 2001

For rt1, I did a similar thing, so that people could fill in a form, hit submit, and be given a ticket number, without ever actually seeing RT.
I wrote an expect/tcl script to interact with the CLI for this - It meant I could stay away from the horrid perl, but still have RT trigger things as it should.