[rt-users] One more dumb question...

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Thu Aug 2 14:50:10 EDT 2001

On the file "ShowHistory" you should have a INIT section.
On it, the following line:

my $Transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;

Add the following code just after that line:

$Transactions->OrderBy( ALIAS => 'main',
                        FIELD => 'Created',
                        ORDER => 'DESC');

It should work.
I didn't test it, but this work with another element I've wrote. This
element show a "Reverse history summary" just before the history, with
one line per transaction, and with an hyperlink to the transaction
details in the detailed history. So, just looking at this summary, you
know who did what. Just click on a link and you go to the details.
See the attachement to see it if you want.

If you also want this element, let me know.

Rafael