[rt-users] RT 2.0.4 webRT installation problem

Gilbie ghu at iname.com
Fri Aug 3 23:01:36 EDT 2001

httpd -l shows that mod_perl wasn't compiled in.
On 2nd thought, I was using suse's binary rpm anyway.

I'm using apache 1.3.12.  Since I'm upgrading from suse's binary rpm,
I'm thinking of pulling apache 2.0.16 beta and compile everything.  Will
RT2 work with it?  Any comments?  I'm just thinking about this since
lately I've been abadoning suse's binary rpm's regularly--first
upgrading to php 4.06, then mysql 3.22.32 to 3.23.40, perl 5.005_3 to
5.6.1, and in the process upgrading tons of stuff anyway...  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.