SOLVED (Re: [rt-users] cannot write session data)

Sat Aug 4 15:34:26 EDT 2001

> When you installed Apache::Session, you missed a dependency on
> "MD5"
>
> perl -MCPAN -e'install MD5' should do you.

thanks!! i reinstalled MD5 manually, as it looks like my
symlink in /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1/MD5.pm was screwing
up CPAN, it wasn't till after I installed it manually,
found the new location of the new MD5.pm i symlinked to it
(it was in /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1/MD5.pm) and now
i get a login prompt with RT. and now if i try to update
MD5 from CPAN it properly says that MD5 is up to date,
whereas before it said MD5 loaded, then it said
"are you sure you loaded MD5?"

thanks again!

nate

--