Never Mind! (Re: [rt-users] Apache mod_perl/rt2 issue)

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at imach.com
Sun Aug 5 00:35:53 EDT 2001

Perhaps you can verify/enlighten us so it's in the archives in case it
wasn't the same solution as mine...

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Len Rose wrote:

> Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:50:46 -0400
> From: Len Rose <len at netsys.com>
> To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
> Subject: Never Mind! (Re: [rt-users] Apache mod_perl/rt2 issue)
>
> Never mind. *sigh* I found the problem. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
>
> Without sufficient research, I wrote:
>

> > This was asked on the list last month, but I didn't see a resolution.
> > I just started bringing up rt2 under Solaris 8, and I've got a problem.
> > I'm not very familiar with mod_perl per se, mostly using php and fastcgi
> > in the past.
> >
> > i.e.
> >

> [snipped]

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) AC7DE
The Innovation Machine Ltd.                              P.O. Box 5749
http://www.imach.com/                                Helena, MT  59604
Home of PacketFlux Technogies and BackupDNS.com         (406)-442-6648