[rt-users] Deleting tickets 2

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Sun Aug 5 06:38:16 EDT 2001

Be forewarned, that I'm half-way through my trip home from the west caost and rather out of it. (I just typed east coast without really seeing anything wrong with it ;)  But yeah, that sounds about right.   You should actually be able to do all of this from within RT's API, but feel free to build at least a first draft with the tools you know. (There's a tool to whack just one attachment in /contrib)   And yes, of course we welcome anything you'd like to controbute back.

Jesse, from Newark International Airport, Gate 111