[rt-users] RT 2.0.4 webRT installation problem

Michael Bush MikeB at digitalminds.net
Sun Aug 5 23:53:11 EDT 2001

Hi Jesse/Everyone:

I finally got mod_perl compiled and installed!  Now I am getting the
following error message in the httpd error_log:

[Sun Aug  5 23:09:57 2001] [warn] Loaded DSO modules/libperl.so uses plain
Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it
with -DEAPI)

What does it mean and how do I use the perimeters?  I am not sure how the
use the -DEAPI.

Regards,

Mike Bush

--