[rt-users] Perplexed about permissions/mail loops...

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Aug 6 10:12:24 EDT 2001

OK -- here -- I find this unsettling:

   To make sure that your staff can work with tickets, you should grant
   them all the following additional rights:
     "ShowTicket"
      "ShowTicketComments"
      "Watch"
      "WatchAsAdminCc"
      "OwnTicket"
      "ModifyTicket"

I'm supposed to go click on these things for EACH of my 20+ employees?  I
don't need carpal tunnel this bad! :)

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net