[rt-users] RE: [rt-devel] Email Notification

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Mon Aug 6 10:13:40 EDT 2001

Hello Todd,
This question is for rt-users, not for rt-devel...
I don't know RT 1.x, but in 2.x just have to add a "Scrip" with the
Condition "On correspond" and launching the Action "Notify Owner" with
the template (for example) "AdminCorrespondence".
You can add scrips configuring the Queue, following the menus:

Configuration->Queues->(Select your Queue)->Scrips

Rafael