[rt-users] nag function, script done

Taylor, Bryant btaylor at virata.com
Wed Aug 8 11:10:52 EDT 2001

I totally second that. Thanks to Jesse and all the others who and given
there time to make this program....  My hat's off to you!!!!

BTW, I just started a new job here in CA, and they didn't have any kind of
helpdesk tools, and I used the 1.0.3 version awhile back at my last
Company..so I thought I would get started off right and install the new
version.. and man to my suprise.. I got some killer feedback from my
management....

Thanks again.....