[rt-users] Apache config help?

Steve Poirier steve at Inet-technologies.com
Wed Aug 8 14:40:21 EDT 2001

Hello,

Yes you don't have to load the module with static install. When you do make
install, I don;t think it will replace the existing httpd binary file. You
should delete the current one in (/path/to/apache/bin/httpd) or rename it
and make install again

And try :
/path/to/apache/bin/httpd -l
(l in small cap)

It will display the list of active modules , and you should see:
mod_perl.c in the list

__
Steve Poirier
Inet Technologies Inc.