[rt-users] Apache config help?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Wed Aug 8 20:15:36 EDT 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Stuart Campbell wrote:

> I commented out the IfDefine statements and that seemed to fix the problem!

Running httpd with -DHAVE_PERL will work too. The standard code that you
saw in the httpd.conf only loads mod_perl if the HAVE_PERL variable is
set.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.